Monday, December 13, 2010

Fashion of the Christ: Information & Preview




Marigny night club proposed an amazing opportunity for my friends and I, and needless to say we have accepted. On the 18th of December we will be showing a fashion show with the title Fashion of the Christ. Expect jesus as a woman, Mary Magdalene in jewelry made of bones, and Satan sprouting animal horns. Above are a few photos I snapped while on a road trip to collect items for the show, I'm not going to get to specific but the clues are there!
Also expect a Buzcut Boutique loaded with items from the fashion show going up soon, and new writers for the blog, Buzcut will now be taken over by Myself, Jeff, Jacob, Aaron, and Siera you will get to know us all.

Email dustin.gray@yahoo.com or buzcutresources@gmail.com to RSVP for the Fashion show and free entry before 11:00p.m. See you there!

-Dustin Gray

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see where this will take Buzcut! YES!

    www.masterzaybethchang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip was a lot of fun. I am excited to see the turn out. : B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your new ventures for your blog site. It's so wonderful that your taking this beyond the classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm exciiiiited for this! Can't Wait!! Great ideas Dustin!!

    ReplyDelete